Hypnotherapy sessions are private and professional.
All information discussed remains confidential. Sessions are generally one hour in length and take place in a private, comfortable environment. Stop Smoking sessions are two hours in length.
Considerable progress can be made in one session - although typically a treatment plan of four to six sessions will be most effective.
I provide a safe, non-judgemental space. People consistently tell me, “I feel so comfortable around you. I’ve never told anyone this before.”
I have a knack for empowering and inspiring people to discover the underlying causes of even their most mysterious health problems.
I love helping people establish healthy, enduring habits that facilitate continuous, positive changes in their lives.
I am passionate about getting people healthy, happy, and doing what they love. I believe that healthy, happy people doing what they love contribute to a more peaceful world.
I want you to be one of those people.
You may not share the same belief system, but I bet you’d agree that you could be healthier and happier. Otherwise, you wouldn’t be reading this, right?
Consider me your health ally. You deserve to be your best self, to feel great, and live a delightful life that lights you up. I can help.
To book your FREE 30 min Hypnotherapy session Please Call 07512 139 296 or fill in the form below and you’ll automatically be sent through further information.
Please select all the ways you would like to hear from Healing with Hypnosis:
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails. For information about our privacy practices, please visit our website.
We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here.
DURING THE SESSION WE WILL WORK TOGETHER TO DO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Create a vision for your health goals and the stress free lifestyle you would like to experience. We will clearly establish what that look likes for you. This will form the basis of our work together.
2. Uncover psychological as well as any other factors which are increasing or maintaining maladaptive stress responses.
3. Together agree on some individually designed, practical stress-management tools and techniques which you can apply instantly to any stressful situation you may face during the your day.
4. We will apply hypnosis on an area of your life which you would like to see most improved right now.
ARE WE A GOOD FIT?
This free session presents the perfect opportunity for you to see if we would be a good fit for working together professionally.
I can guarantee that you will receive great value from our time together, and you will quickly notice a measurable difference to the way you feel. You will leave the session with renewed hope, feeling inspired to take further action to create the stress-free lifestyle you desire and so richly deserve.
You can do this. Go for it! I am here to support you all the way.
With my very best wishes!
Quote of the week:
“The Way To Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.” - Walt Disney
* Healing with Hypnosis owner, Cognitive-Behavioural Hypnotherapist Evelyne Gilles, is a skillful practitioner with a positive, bright personality and a sympathetic and understanding attitude. She brings a wealth of experience and skill to assist you with whatever issues, hurdles or concerns that confront you. Her hypnotherapy skills build upon her experience as a teacher: she will quickly put you at ease and guide you safely to help you explore and address any anxiety triggers, habits or negative thoughts that may be causing you unwanted stress.
You will find you leave your Healing With Hypnosis sessions with your stress or anxiety replaced by a feeling of calm confidence, happiness and positivity.
With Evelyne's help, you too really can "take back control"!
- Tony Troughton-Smith
* My sessions with Evelyne last summer were, surprisingly, refreshingly revealing. I didn't know what to expect but, I found myself disclosing far more than I thought I would which, I believe, is down to her warm and easy manner. I felt very comfortable with her and I knew that I was in control the whole time. Evelyne brought things 'home' to me and made me feel able to deal effectively with the problems I brought to our sessions. Not only am I able to cope with them but, I also know what my 'triggers' are and can see ahead to when familiar, or even unfamiliar, situations might arise for me. It was very difficult for me to admit I needed therapy - particularly hypnotherapy but, I can tell you, from personal experience, that if you really feel you'd like to 'Change Your Mind', make some positive, personal changes for 2019, I would definitely recommend Evelyne and Healing With Hypnosis."
- Colette MCAlpine
The first session thereafter will begin with a 90-minutes consultation during which you will tell me about the issue(s) you would like to address.
This consultation is a very important part of future therapy as it establishes our all important client-therapist alliance.
The more honest you are about what you are experiencing, the better I am going to be able to tailor your therapy so that we can work on whatever is the most optimum solution for you to derive the most benefits from the sessions.
You will not be required to go into too much details. However, a frank summary of what you are experiencing, how it affects your everyday life, and what you hope to achieve in therapy is important. The goal is not to keep you in therapy indefinitely, but to also give you practical and effective tools to enable you to cope better in everyday situation.
I will ask you to complete a few forms to give me an initial understanding of your feelings, thoughts and behaviours and We will discuss your responses.
I am going to tailor your therapy so that we can work on whatever issue
will then devise a clear treatment plan that resumes your goals and objectives and discuss this plan with you. If you are happy and agree with the proposed treatment plan, then we will proceed accordingly.
Consultations thereafter are 60 minutes. Depending on your issue and your response to hypnotherapy, we might conclude the plan within 4-10 sessions – although you might like to come back every now and again for a "top up" if and when you feel the need!
Therapy can also be conducted via Skype in the comfort of your own home if you prefer. All that is necessary for successful hypnotherapy is a quiet space and a comfortable chair.
Flexible times are available to accommodate even the busiest schedule.
For further details on my fees and the way in which I work, enter your name and email address in the boxes and I will send you further information within 24 hours.
07512 139 296
Hypnotherapy Practice Location:
33 Limes Grove,